Powerful disinfectant Vital Oxide is the ideal product for everyday household use. Kill bacteria and viruses in 30 seconds. Vital Oxide provides 99.999% of sanitization of food contact surfaces. Eliminate mold and mildew from your home and HVAC. Reduce indoor allergens like dust mites and pet dander. Kill bad odors from the source. No fragrances to mask odors, Vital Oxide simply eliminates odors from the source. Vital Oxide is odorless and colorless. Does not contain any VOCs. Vital Oxide can be used to sanitize soft surfaces. Sanitize, carpets, curtains, sofas, bedding and upholstery.
Vital Oxide Features: